Note: Our Neuropsychology service is currently suspended.
Neuropsychology involves assessment of cognition (thinking skills) to assist adults and their families develop strategies to promote learning.
Our neuropsychologist can assist adults and their families in the following areas:
- Assessment of thinking skills such as attention, visual and verbal information processing, learning, memory, problem solving and academic abilities
- Identifying individual cognitive strengths and challenges
- Assisting with diagnosis of Specific Learning Disabilities, ADHD and other neurodevelopmental conditions
- Making suggestions for strategies that build on adults’ strengths and compensate for (or continue to develop) areas of challenge
Driving and Vehicle Modification
OT Dynamics offer specialised services for drivers with a disability, medical issue or injury.
We can help learner drivers who are just starting out, or experienced drivers who need help to stay on the road.
We offer the following services;
- Assistance to apply for a learner’s permit
- Development of a Specialised Learn to Drive, or Driver Rehabilitation program
- Assessment for vehicle modifications (for drivers and passengers)
Work and Safety Services
At OT Dynamics we offer a diverse range of services to individuals and workplaces providing them with assessments, education and training. Each referral is tailored to your specific needs, from one on one workplace assessments to whole teams looking to maximise their workplace.
Our Occupational Therapists are highly skilled and trained to provide the following services
- Office Ergonomic Assessments
- Clerical Workstation Assessments
- Manual Handling Training Packages
- Hoist Training
- Environmental modifications for disability access