New Graduate Occupational Therapy Position
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated Occupational Therapist to join our experienced therapy team in Ballarat.
OT Dynamics/ Dynamic Kids is a community based Allied Health Practice that is committed to providing quality services to adults and children. We are seeking a dynamic Occupational Therapist with a passion for community- based practice.
One full time position is available. The role involves provision of assessment and therapy intervention services for clients with a range of diagnoses impacting on participation in daily life. The work is varied and will include NDIS participants, TAC clients and Aged Care. There is plenty of variety, but also the opportunity to build your skills in areas that you enjoy. You will work out of our clinic, as well as providing services in the client’s home and community. If you love to be out and about providing services where it matters to the client, this the opportunity for you.
- Excellent clinical skills, with a commitment to positive client outcomes
- Highly developed communication skills, ability to develop rapport qualities and maintain strong clinical relationships
- Interest in home modifications and equipment prescription preferred
Benefits of working with OT Dynamics / Dynamic Kids
- Being part of a small team that values its staff
- Having a shared mission to provide the best OT service in Ballarat
- Flexibility to work in a way that works for you
- Mentoring and professional development from clinicians with over ten years’ experience in the field
- Access to extensive Professional Development and an individualised learning plan
You will join a dynamic team environment, where our emphasis is on quality therapy and building skilled clinicians. You will have access to excellent professional development and mentoring tailored to meet your needs as a clinician.
The successful applicant will be required to possess the following;
- Approved qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Police Check and Working With Children’s Check (WWCC)
- NDIS Worker screening
- Covid 19 vaccination status
For more information please contact Emma (Team Leader) on 5338 8932, or email your application / resume to email@example.com
A position description is available on request: firstname.lastname@example.org